Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Entry 55: 'Ship is drowing..

I've pretty much stayed in my own world with NOTHING but home, game and Boney.

I realised how much I've drifted away from my girls and cliques..
Friendships? It just gotta need some constant maintenance and checking..
But I just ain't that sorta who will always ask..
"hey how have you been?"
^^

So, prolly I'll start losing many of my precious GIRL friends..
Do I have close guy friends?
hmmm.. I'm wondering how many DIRECT guy friends do I have..
Direct as in not known through other friends ya!

Ok, Boys part.. not important.

I used to have a nice 12乐坊clique during secondary school years..
Yong mei
Alicia Goh
Yu ping
Sin ting
Ci xian
Yi lin
Cheryl
Xiao han
Jie ying
Me
.
.

I don't really remember who else are included
Sorry >_<
Anyways, I'm distant to them now..
Didn't much contact them either.

I used to hangout quite a bit with Lina.
But unfortunately, that gap can never be covered back with any cement or what-so-ever.
No emo-ing ^^
I'm passed with that guilt and disappointment.

Then, I have another smaller clique in the ones mentioned above..
But guess I'm no longer a part of them..
They are still as one of course. But not me =)

I hope I'll spend a lil more time with my Beetches..
But will they have the time to spare me too? xD

Chris DIDI told me that he will always be here for his sis..
I appreciate that a lot.. Thanks ^^

Some things just change throughout the year..
Or even months or weeks..
Fluctuating..

Gees..
I hope I'm not spreading any emo gas (x

I won't say I don't need friends..
But time to time, I just realise..
I'm my only pillar of support..
And whoever might be much of a help to me will be my family.
Relationship wise, Boney andI do talk so things are still alright so far.

I just wish everything will be fine for me.
Really, I don't need the best of the world...



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment