Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Entry 44: A lil hope..


Photo taken at NUH.

Beautiful rainbows if you could see two rays of them (:

Anyway, just a lil annoyed with the LEVEL 6, WARD 61's nurses.
They freaking IGNORE patient's call.
Tell me.. what's the purpose for pressing the bell then? -_-"

It is super pissing when they just look at Boney and I who heard the bell and were looking at the flashboard which ward was pressing..
YET DO NOTHING!
No action taken. WTH.
Tell me that is a hospital.

Heard a lady's complaint when we were leaving yesterday.
I bet they have received millions of it til they are so immune.
FOOK.

If that is my grandma, I would have make them clean their backside and leave (as if I can xD )
Or maybe apologise profusely until I say "you're forgiven" x)

Whatever.
What Boney's dad said made me think of my big aunt who have already leave and part with us.
I hope she is doing fine (:


Isn't life just too short?





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment