Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Entry 36: Horrible Tuesday

Wasn't feeling very well, felt like fever is coming up.
Might be due to the sleepless night before
argh.

Anyway, felt really restless and Boney made me MASHED POTATO! We thought 6 would be just enough..
But it ended up TOO MUCH! xD

Super fattening..
Added egg, mayo and butter..
Boney said Milk will make it nicer but sadly we don't have any at home =(

And yes.. It was Yummy! =D
The day passed without much happening..
Night, I tried on the RED VINE mask!!
OMGOMG!!
There are lil dots on the surface!
And according to the "Mini Spa" suggested by the back of the complimentary box..
After you finish putting on the mask for 20-30min, fold it outwards into half
(so the dots will be facing out)
Then slowly remove from face and fold it into quarter.
Hold it between index and last finger.
repeat in circular motion for areas around cheek, and T-zone.

WOW!!
I think I'm the one being "sua gu" here la huh?
LOL.
I think this is the best to let the essence be absorbed..
Better than using fingers which might have dirty bacterias!
It can never be too clean even if you wash your hand right? ;)


Saw this mail in speaktowayne@gmail.com

SI EN!!! YES!!! One of my girls (:
And my sec school senior.. but who looks kinda like younger than me
LOL
Thanks for the wishing! =D
Hope you're doing fine ya!



Almost return home with tears
All I can say is..

I never like gamers not to say if they're addicted to it
But unfortunately, Boney is one =(




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment