Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Monday, March 23, 2009

Entry 45: At the Hospital

Boney bought that "papa-like" bolster for his grandma.
ps: His dad's chinese zodiac is ox/cow ^^
Boney purchased this 小蛙 (xiao wa) for me!
New member of my soft toy family xD


I think we look more like close friends in this pic above >.<






Boney KIDNAPPED 小蛙!!
T_T
小蛙 is happy to be kidnapped =__="
See his smile?
xP



Will he become the prince after I kiss him with my salivary lips?
*yerks*



Ouh.. we're both sad he is kidnapped ..




SEE BONEY'S TRUE COLOURS!!
KIDNAPPER!!
horrible + terrible + vegetable
= Horterrigible~!





Boney's sis =)



I think Boney loves to eat "frogs" more than his sis!



Stayed in the hospital for awhile in the morning yesterday
Then headed to Marsiling with Boney and his Dad cos Boney wanted to trim his bushes of hair.
Back home and rested for short one hr plus.
Reached hospital around 7pm.
Ate and went up to the ward.
Left around 9plus.


Hospital visits have been frequent..
I don't like it.

May everyone around me and you be blessed with healthy body and happy life!













Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment