Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Friday, March 6, 2009

Entry 31: So it's 18th month...


As Title suggests, today is Boney's and Meaty's 1yr 6mths being together!
It only takes an eye's blink blink for time to phew fast a couple huh.
Lol.

Basically, we only spent short 1hr or less than in the morning cos he woke up at 9.30+am and headed to school at around 10+am.

I rot a lil while before preparing to go meet his Mom and Sis and Sis's BF at Suntec.
Reached at about 2pm.
Went for lunch together.
Sis's BF doesn't want to talk to me!! LOL.
(PS: MEMBER you know right ^^ )

Anyway, took buses back from Esplanade to CCK.
Reached home at about 4plus and finally got to hug my Boney.

I don't give a damn if you say you are not interested in how we spend our 18th month together..
Cos I still want to say! xD

Simply put, we spent our evening doing cleaning!
YES!!!!
Cleaning!!!

Taking EVERYTHING out..
Throwing UNWANTED stuff..
Rearranging WANTED things..
Packing and Storing Remaining items..
Wiping the DUSTY surfaces..
Vacuuming the DIRTY floor..
Bringing down the BAGS of RUBBISH..

I thought I was really strong to carry 3 big red heavy plastic bags of RUBBISH down from door to lift to garbage dump.
Boney only had to carry a box of rubbish.. ONE BOX ONLY OK!!!

Oh well, I insisted to carry the 3 bags though >_<
Don't give me this face..
-____-"


Anyhows, Loud Bitch Ruth texted me this morning wishing Boney and I a happy 1 & a half years..
Of course, I replied her via SMS wishing her a HAPPY 1 & 9mths WITH KEN!!..
BUT the moment I sent out, I saw her pm in MSN!!
We were like so bodoh can!
We were both online and yet we have to wish each other stupidly via SMS =__=
duh.


oh.. by the way, today is my BRACELESS BOYFRIEND, EEFENNIE's BIRTHDAY!!
Braceless? Yeah.. She took off her braces weeks ago I think..
Wonder how she looks.. Hmmm
*Without metal teeth..*

hahas.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYFRIEND!


Okok.. Gotta turn in to bed.. Meeting the girls tomorrow..!!
=D
I LOVE BONEY!
And of course.. you faithful readers (:
<3



Happy 1 & 1/2yrs Baby..




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment