Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Friday, March 20, 2009

Entry 42: What's on the slip?

This is the day where MOST poly students would blog about their results..
Showing to the WHOLE WORLD (or anyone who bothers to stop and read their blogs) their academic ABCDs ^^

And YES!
Wayne is NO EXCEPTION!

I'm NOT those kinda person who ONLY tells the world that I have great scores.
If I failed, or fared badly, I don't mind saying out too.
Consistent, that is xP

Anyway, as expected..
Have a C+ for Language Arts..
Am a lil disappointed cos I didn't achieve my aim of at least 3.5gpa ):
And the fact that I deproved by that mere 0.03 (rounded off)

But who deserves it?
Wayne, the lazy bummy slacker -_-


I told Boney that if I didn't achieve my aim..
I'm gonna study real hard and attend ALL classes (or all that requires written exam)


By the way, a lil off track here..
Boney's grandma is hospitalised.
Hope she'll be fine (:



外婆的笑容
只有他(Boney)能给





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment