Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Entry 43: The Cliques and Class


[Missing girls: BOYFRIEND, Mich GIRLFRIEND and 女人]


My ECH Class..


Nothing lasts forever..
And there is NO clear definition of it.
What am I trying to say?


If I could show you a VCR of my brain's temporal lobe..
You could clearly see those sweet and bitter memories of mine
and get the point I'm trying to bring across to you people

But apparently, it's impossible -_-
Ok craps.

I used to think I have all the bests in the world..
The best of boyfriend.
The best of cliques.
The best of class.
And the best of families.
(including Boney's family)


I thought all the sweetness and craziness.. coupled with the tight bonds will never be loosen
But time always fails me.
It proves us human so wrong that things won't stay lovely as it seems for long.
Isn't it? ^^

I used to hang out greatly with my girls..
And the first week of poly was so filled with a strange close bonding among us..
Not to mention how close my beetches clique was.


However, they never go on for long
Not until everyone started to have their other cliques and programmes.

And not to forget.. The barrier that creates a tension between the members of a clique.
I don't understand. Or maybe, cos I always wanted to stay out of other's affairs and try to be neutral..
I heard of how members are in their suckiest attitude or character.
I feel the abhorrance and flat denial of regarding member as a clique
Isn't everything ironically contradicting and irritating?
It just .. no not pissing me..
But felt really disappointed and sad.
Where did the genuine sm(:les disappear to?


That said.
Class is organising a chalet.
I really wanted to go..
But I can't confirm cos honestly, I'm really broke.
This is my first holiday (ever since I started taking up part times) that I didn't have a PT job!
It really sucks to be so free at home when I have nothing much to do.
But at least, Luna is getting me on ^^v
Not that bad though..


Gotta take care of some household chores in Boney's house lately too..
okok.. going to log in to Luna already ..
*grins*

Enjoy your beautiful Saturday ~



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment