Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Monday, March 23, 2009

Entry 46: Treatment while Ironing

Was doing hair treatment while ironing the piles of clothes..
Personally, I've only used this treatment twice.
It is a new brand to me cos I've never used it before.
Anyhow, it is from Korea and claimed to be used in most pro salon.
true or not? I don't know.
But I do feel my hair more weighty and softer..
So.. you might wanna try this 1000g treatment which costs $29.90 (:

It's good ^^v



Finished the ironing and am waiting for Boney to come back home from school..
Still needa vacuum the floor a lil and clear the URINATED newspaper and mop THAT part of the floor >_<
urgh.


GOING TO TOWN LATER!
Just to accompany Boney to interview for his attachment -_-
BYES!





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment