Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Entry 47: ChocoChip out on a ROOM tour.

Poor chocochip had a wound on his back..
Most likely cos he crazily climbed and dropped on Whitey's side of the fish tank house.
I was amazed to see him in Whitey's blue hammie house!!
But didn't check he was wounded until last week..
So, transferred him to a smaller container cos Boney laze to change the beddings in the fish tank
It was midnight when I searched for a smaller and clean container -_-"

Saw the wheel outside?
Couldn't put it in cos it occupies too much space.. and it has been sleeping A LOT lately..
So, if I were to put the wheels in, it will only starts running at midnight, which creates a lot of noise..
And just yesterday, Boney heard him running and the wheel was banging on the container so much that it woke him up.
When he told me he was running.. I gave this.. 0.o?

When did I place the wheel in last night?!

It climbed out >_<"

I thought it wouldn't climb out.. but kinda expected it cos I left a bigger hole last night..
Bigger hole as in..
See the container above?
It doesn't have a lid anymore cos it is spoilt.
So we have to make do with a transparent board which I place on top to cover the container..
Can't possibly leave the hammie in an air tight container right.
That's why the board was only covering 1/10 of the container..
Gotta let air regulates ya!
=D
Anyways, let Chocochip out for a tour in the room..
Door closed of course..


Hiding underneath the fish tank house..


This is Boney's cupboard..
Was a rewind of how Choco climbed in..
I couldn't find him anywhere..
I searched.. Then I saw Boney left the cupboard open =_=
Luckily it pops its head out before I really take out EVERYTHING..
*phew~*

Last but not least, received an email from this boy who is a year younger than me..
Really thanks for hopping by and dropping me an email though it isn't anything much ^^





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment