Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Entry 54: Enlightment

Just a quick one and I'll be playing Luna for awhile ..
Didn't know those $1 ice cream can be MIXED!!!
Mango and corn~~
Was indecisive which to eat and Boney ordered a mixed for me ^^v




Wonder how ChocoChip manage to climb out of the container every night?? ^.*
.
.
.
.
.


Water bottle!
hahas.. it's s cute..


Didn't put him back into the container..
Still roaming about..
No.. I should say.. still hiding at the corner of Boney's room with a box making a good hide-out for Choco..
And also..
a good FOOD piling place -.-"




Yesterday night's Luna was fun..
As in the conversations with 2 other STRAWBERRY guild members..


Namely:
ButterCookies/Chopstick(new char) and Detergent


If you ever play Luna too, I'm in that guild! ^^v


Funny guild.. hahas


There is this bow job role in the game..
And they mentioned it till everything sounds so wrong..
LOL.


Anyway, Boney's and my new ATTITUDE(ingame nick) character is currently at level 31 going 32.
Boney's exam will end TODAY!
yES!
And we'll be chionging a lil level..! xD
I wanted it cos I don't like seeing us from being one of the highest level to one of the lowest!
xP


I know it' getting a lil too gamie on Wayne's blog..
Pardon me~!


I wanna really enjoy lil changes I make to get closer to him..
And he appreciates my presence in the game he plays ^^v
So.. claps claps!




ps: I like SHOW's MV on Back up ;)





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment