Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Friday, March 27, 2009

Entry 53: Will he or she..

I was browsing at those photos of known bloggers like Audrey, Xuesha and Nira.
You might have what you detest about them, but I guess, first impression wise..
THey are those who captures guys' attention first right? ^.*

I'm not sure how is it like to have pairs of eyes looking at you enviously
But I think the glamour and attention you get do boost your confidence level somehow.

I was on a random thought.
Will my child born ad grow up to be as pretty or as handsome as those pictures of beauts and charms?

Well, now I'm thinking..
Maybe I just want him or her to be decent and good-looking enough.
Not a need to be a hunk! xD

Ok.. I'm getting a lil distracted..
Granny's back home! Discharged of course ^^
Happy for her.
Boney's small aunt is here..
I think I gotta go out to the living room to "show face" and kinda serve/entertain them?

I don't wannbe like Boney's ex who hide in the room =X


Ok.. i gotta get going.
Boney will be back in half an hour anyway..


Bye!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment