Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Monday, March 9, 2009

Entry 34: JOSEPH the THREAT

Some guy by the name JOSEPH. EX-SWISS student.. threatens me that I will regret thanking him not to bother me to be his gf.

Tell me how childish his behaviour is. And somehow, I feel that he must have been lacking of love so much!

He said I will notice the changes myself without him notifying me..
Well.. of course I'm not anticipating any.. But if it is related to my photos which stupid people think they are some hoo haa photos and created a storm in that small lil teacup..
It's still related to criminal acts..

I told him to think twice if there is any bits of ciminal connection and he said it is not.
So.. what else? Anything that can be threatened must be something to do with crimes and illegal acts.

I saved my messages..
But what's gonna happen?
It's not much of a trouble in my mind.. Just want to voice out how some guy in is 20s can be and act.. ^^


Will tell Boney bout this too..

Will be changing number if things turn nasty (:
Update soon!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment