Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Monday, March 9, 2009

Entry 32: Sunday Sentosa Burn!

Met up with Boney's groupmates to SENTOSA!

Their purpose there was to take photos of them asking people to do their survey for their project.

And also to play..

Yes, they tried asking at the start but were rejected.

So we settled at the beach and played frisbee! =D

The sun was killing me!

I felt so hot after walking from the beach station to the beach =_=



We even played UNDER the sun!!

OMG..

I was SO PROUD of WAYNE!

LOL!!



I'm not a sunshine girl. DONT expect me to be one either.

=D

But beah boys are indeed charming ><

oops.. hahas



Borrowed volleyball from anothe couple and his friend's and him joined us.

I sucks at Volley and my hands were super red after just ONE hit x)



We left around evening and headed to Jaryl's house.

They changed to shoe and went for BBALL!!

I sat aside to watch of course (:



Left the court around 7plus. Back at Jaryl's house.. Slacked awhile and CHECKED OUR WEIGHT!!

Lols..

Jaryl's weight dropped by a total of 5kg as compared to the weight showed in the morning!

WOW!!!

A sporty day indeed. hahas



Then, they changed out their sour and smelly wet t-shirt.

Headed to eat !!

What's the deal?

They treat Boney and I!

THANKS PEOPLE!



This weren't all that Kevin ordered!!

There were also century egg crab and cereal prawn!!

The boss gave us complimentary dessert too due to some reason (:



Anyway, Boney left his phone at Jaryl's house and the 3 of us went back while others head back home.



I went to the toilet while the two of them went to the room to take Boney's phone.

They checked their weight again!

OMG.. An add on of 3-4kg man!!!!

Food and water.. LOL



The funny part is here..


jaryl thought I was hiding behind at the lift there.
He showed me how he walked stealthily over and tried to scare me off.
But he saw NO ONE!!
LOL.
I was in the toilet and they didn't know I followed into the house after both of them went into the room!! LMAO..
They left and locked the door WITHOUT ME!!!
Then they realise I wasn't anywhere..
and went back into the house.
Jaryl's dad told him someone was in the toilet and just right, I came out of it.
It was super stupid la..
hahas

Boney's dad came to fetch us and off to home!
I had sun burn! T___T










Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment