Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Entry 29: NUH Visit.

Mum called me to ask whether I want to follow them to the hospital to visit my "malaysia ah beng" cousin.
It was pretty obvious why he is in hospital =X
Other than motor accident.. what else? Lols.


He was still in the operation theatre when we arrived at approx. 6-7pm.
Slacked at the teevee area with my parents, xiao yun jiejie and her botak bf, and aunt and uncle.

I was super super duper extremely bored!
I wasn't really very hungry but just feel like having a proper dinner.
Keep pestering jiejie and botak "korkor" (when u need others to do u a favour, u just gotta be more polite in the terms u call! xD )
to bring me go eat. BUT they didn't of course. EVIL.

Eyed on the choco mint biscuit in the hamper beside my cousin's patient bed.
hiak hiak hiak..
YES.. It's MINE now!
mmm.. And it has just been finished by me as breakfast! =D

Happily drinking DORAEMON!


Mum paid for it!
$2 - $0.05
Is it worth for 4 packets only?
0.0?

Cousin was pushed out of the theatre at around 8pm.
He could still joke la!
tsk tsk..
I shan't mention how is his condition.. Cos I don't know how to rate it anyway.
He knows clearly what was going on. and if he could still joke.. How do I know how he feels?
But one thing for sure..
He is frezzing cold, trembling, painful and IRRITATED! ->It is annoying how you have to lie on the bed with a tube connected to your penis for you to pee.
It just felt so weird that he kept complaining he is urgent but can't pee! xD
LMAO.



Had dinner at FARMART with my parents.
Dad keep asking me what I want to eat. Where I want to eat.
He just places me as the main.
Well, maybe cos he doesn't see me that much! ^^


Anyway, had OTAH, LALA, HUM, and MEE GORENG!
The otah alone kills my tongue.. It was so spicy!
Then came the Hum.. but my tongue was burning that I couldn't dip it into any chilli sauce anymore.
Lala was a lil spicy..Still alright..
And last, the Mee Goreng! =D


I think, like my sis, after staying at BF's house, we tend to lose the ability to withstand spices. Sis used to be a great spice eater.
She loved tom yam etc etc.
And could eat really spicy food.
But now.. nah~


As for me, Boney and his sis don't take spice.
So dishes are mainly without chilli.
And I begin to eat without mch chilli too..
End result?Lols



Okok.. Gotta go bathe first..
Will be meeting Boney for his lunch break!
=D











Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment