Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Entry 30: Bad Hair Cut


First thing first..

Boney finally gotten back his last sem result!!

GPA 3.73 leh...

Happy for him (:

Decided to trim my hair ends with slight V.

And guess what happens..?

This is much shorter than the length that lady showed me la!



Worse still..

SHE DIDNT CUT V OK!

WTH she cutting?!

Fancy charging me 17bucks for this I-dont-know what shape ends..

=___= *sobx*


Forget about it.

Can't do much with my cut away hair now ='(



This shows how bored I was while waiting for Boney to dismiss =D














Optimist's thinking:

Hair tends to grow faster and longer if trimmed often (:




Fact:

The rate of speed that my hair is growing is SUPER slow..

And now, I have to WAIT for it to grow long AGAIN!




Ever since I decided to have long hair.. I never like to cut it.. let alone trim.

Just abhor the truth that hair will become SHORTER T.T

hurhur!!












Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment