Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Entry 28: Retro Theme Party @ SHATEC

Woke up early in the morning..


Prepared myself and waited for Jaryl to come to Boney's blk to help move the 3 boxes of glass juices weighing at 15kg each.



Cabbed to school together and started helping them with some preparations.

Photobucket
I realised.. small balloons are NOT as easy to blow as the bigger ones above



Below are some other classmates of Boney's. (pardon me if your name is spelled wrongly)



Photobucket
"ROAD-RUNNER" Christopher Zachary
Doesnt he look like one? xD



Photobucket
"TWEETY BIRD" Syaril




Photobucket
"HAMSTER" Mada
My sec-schoolmate.


Photobucket
Chris and Haikal
Haikal is a very helpful guy!



Photobucket
Haikal in hawaii~~



Photobucket
VAIN POTS!



Photobucket
My Boney with HAWAII HEAD! LOl.

He looks like what sial. Iraq terrorist!! *run*



Photobucket
He is my cute skinny boney..
Though he is super irritating and hyperactive like a JACK RUSSEL.



Photobucket
The BEST PERFORMING tweens!
Aren't they dressed so ...? Lols. Cute.



Photobucket
Who's this?



Photobucket
BONEY?!
HE NEVER MOPS SO WILLINGLY AT HOME!!
ON HIS OWN ACCORD SOMEMORE!
Gosh.. Can he just not be so nice to others? =.=
argh.

Photobucket
Girlfriend Tracy and Dearie Pearl made it to the party! Yay!!
The happiest times need no fake laughters!


Photobucket
Girlfriend took this when I was complaining!


Photobucket
And this was what I complained! Not this photo I mean.. hahas. Was grumbling that her phone's camera is taking too long to snap one photo! =X


Photobucket
On the count of three..
I PEEKED MY FACE OUT~! xD


Photobucket
Ok. I don't know what's this suppose to mean. LOL.


Photobucket
I insist on putting this photo to show Girlfriend's annoying friend, Benjamin's hand!!
KA JIAO !!! He wanted to do Kungfu is it? -____-"


Photobucket
Finally without HIS HANDS..
^^v


I enjoyed my day.. Do you?

Just a lil angry with Boney. Nothing major actually.
Just felt a bit not worth for Boney.
Why does he willingly do so much of the housekeeping when he is one of the in-charge?
Those CHEENAS, both genders, (they prove themselves low) just keep chit-chatting..
Keep wanting to leave etc.

And when Boney announced that those who were hungry could go eat and those who were not help clean up ..
All of them just dashed to the buffet table.
WTF?!

I saw Boney taking off the deco himself la!
I was damn irritated.
If that was my class.. I bet all those cheenas are gonna suffer from their evaluations.
Some who were not hungry just sat there and chit-chat too!
Damn.

If they are that "fragile" and "weak" to do heavy duty stuff..
Wait.. do you consider housekeeping a heavy duty? If yes..
Give a pat on your mum's shoulder for doing those household chores without given any pay at all.

Organising a party like this means no much difference from doing Banquet.
But, slightly, Banquet is even tougher and tiring.
Those kick-arse people can just withdraw if they cannot take it man.
ARGH!!!!!!

Forget it.
Not my classmates. *phew*


I can't find a job..!
='(
Help help!!!



Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment