Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Entry 57: New house and the Star

Tada! ChocoChip's NEW house!
It looks budget.
But nonetheless, he enjoys in it.
Notice it is on the floor and NOT covered ?
^^v ChocoChip can still roam about the room!!
Above is SO SO MUCH better than this..



Anyways, Below is a pic captured in the BRIDGE, Southwest newsletter..
My god didi.. Congrats! =D



Swiss Stars!
I remember seeing him still shadowing some small gangster..
But .. It doesn't seem that a boy who is this portrayal could be an example to others!
Not to mention.. A STAR of my Sec Sch!! xD



My Luna character is currently at lvl 45!
Boney told guild members that he will retrain his new character and up its level to min 40 in a month..
I think we did it ^^
And and..
My character is STRONGER than his at the moment~! xD




Shall end this post here.. ^^








Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. ROFL. i asked you to enable comments because i wanna ask your the swiss star is on which newspaper/magazine? :x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hamster roams ard 0.0? Is it toilet trained????

    ReplyDelete