Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Entry 61: Twilight


You should have seen this everywhere.

People talking about it
People putting them on the wishlist
People taking them everywhere they go
People reading them like there is no tomorrow

Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series.

Above is the DVD that Boney's sis lent to me to watch.
I thought it was nice. And cool.
Imagining yourself being carried on the back, jumped from trees to trees
Wow~
Awesome.


Too adventurous?
Too unrealistic?
I suppose so.
I thought it would be great to start reading the books that Boney's sis have bought.
So long ago.
But well, I did started. Few pages..
And stopped.

It is enough to prove how descriptive it is.
I bet those who've read those books will claim that it is much complete and "alive"
To what extent is the video good then?
I dont know.
It ended with Victoria..

So supposedly there will still be another continued dvd right?
It kills my excitement in watching it.
I don't like to be "break" halfway ^^

Still, that is the show isn't it?
The purpose of it.
Making people filled with dying anticipation
And of course, the profits .

Anyways, it kills time for me as Luna wasn't able to load.
Server down, probably.





Replies:


To Ina,
Nope. None of my syrians are toilet trained but they do recognise where they have relieved themselves. And, the floor will be cleaned anyway ^^


To Si'En,
Lol. thanks for the "love" for that post. Hmm.. school's starting again. Prolly meet you in school? Hopefully. Haven't seen you and others for real long too. Take care and misses.








Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. aye you too lag or what? twilight sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long ago one >_>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I get you. So its pretty much similar to cats. I did that before. Letting go of my syrians. Till my cats erm. pounced on them and they made squeaky noises. ur syrians aareeee cutee!

    ReplyDelete