Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Entry 83: It Bleeds..

It bleeds and I know it ain't menses.
Online resources are so serious that they scare me

wanted to wait for my mum to accompany me to the clinic.
But mum is working til 2plus.
And Boney is worried.
Told his mom and we went together.

Luckily, it ain't too serious.
Just gotta take my medicine and go back for a return appointment to check again.


I almost wasted a $2.10 on LJS.
Its HOT MILO is WORSE than Hospital's
It is freaking expensive and TASTELESS!
gosh.

If not for the long wait.. I wouldn't have finished up xD

Boney bought me MRS FIELDS Muffin while I went to the washroom!



It is supposed to be I LOVE YOU..
Very clear.. BUT..
After swinging the plastic bag, I made it in this =X
It is VERY SWEET.
Sweet in heart and in taste ^^v



New handphone accessory!
He bought this for me on his own accord!
He saw this himself and he wanted to get it for me.
Isn't it cute??!!! xD

And the first thing he noticed...
-___________-"



Am I the one telling him too much that I love his previous perfume?
HE BOUGHT IT!
$62 (:

This perfume just makes me feel like sleeping in his arms..
It is sweet and not too strong..
I love it..
Do you? ;)









Photobucket


1 comment: