Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Entry 74: Show and School


Boney saw him yesterday while working.
Couldn't snap any photos cos at duty.
There were some fans too..

And according to Boney,
he said that Show looks handsome in real life ^^v

Didn't see Jolin.
Am really interested how much she differs in real life.
xD
Or maybe not?

Anyways, school is starting tomorrow.
Somehow, felt a lil lost.
hahas

It is a "finally"
yet .. urgh.
Weird.

Boney is working til 11pm tonight.
And for the rest of the days til his off day this Thurs.
How am I gonna survive after school?
We won't be able to talk much.
Like how I have to get up early to prepare myself for school
And when I leave, he'll prolly be sleeping still
And what's more, when I'm back from school, he wouldn't be back so early.
Then when he is back, I'd probably have gone to bed.

Now what. *sigh*
Not like I can do anything?
His off day falls on a Thursday which I have lessons from morning all the way to 5pm.
By the time I reach home?
6 plus.
DAMN!
=(

Please tell me these few days gonna pass fast.
Just feel kinda emo today cos he will be working til late when the following day is my start of 2nd yr.
T_T can I cry? =X






Replies:

To Dearie,
Thanks my dear, I'll be more than happy if you girls would hear me out. Don't really like keeping things to myself honestly. ^^


To Lemon Grass Princess,
Yeah. I do believe karma exists (^^,)v











Photobucket

2 comments: