Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Entry 70: Second Added + BIG insides

Went back home around 2+ this afternoon.
Main purpose is just to return Sis's bag that I texted her few days back saying that I'll borrow it.
Though she never reply ><
Anyways, waited for Boney to message me as he worked 7am-3pm for these 3 days I think.
Off to Lot One after receiving his text around 4+

Oh and by the way,
some insides *grins*
Show Luo Zhi Xiang prolly has checked in already in Meritus Mandarin ^.*
And Jolin Tsai will be checking in tomorrow night.
Woohoo..
ok.. nothing great deal about to me.
And fans out there, I doubt you peeps will be able to get any closer to them?
Hmm. no ideas.

Met up with Boney and headed to the popular to get my notebook.
Of course, since I had my pathetic 50bucks allowance for the rest of the month..
I added the second edition into my collection!
Yiipee! =D



Hmm.. Boney is resting.. or should I say sleeping?
It is time for Dinner.
Told him that I'll be waiting for him to wake up and have dinner together.
Wonder what time he will be up then..
Fret not! I'm not hungry!
-_-
duh

Off to find a childhood song~~












Photobucket

1 comment: