Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Entry 82: The Twist.

Just to reassure everyone who has been caring for me regarding the previous post.

I was too lazy to "erase" the misunderstanding so here I am clarifying.

While I was out on a walk with Small Dog.
He texted me asking why am I behaving like he has done something wrong.
Why am I being sad or angry.

After a few messages, and he knew the reason.
He sent:
If it is about the company thing,
I've already said..
I will go back and ask duty manager if its really compulsory or not.
If yes.....(censored)
Nothing else is more impt than you.
Didn't you hear me mentioning it before I fell asleep?

Ok.. Honestly, I really didnt.
I bet he was talking to FLIES!!
><
I didn't hear him saying that at all man.
But well, I was happy (:
And back home, he was teasing me with the flies thingy.
Whenever I talk to him, even right into his ear,
he will say I am talking to flies (-(oO)-)
xD

Special Thanks To:
Pearl Dearie
Michelle GF

Pearl Dearie wrote me a comment and Mich GF texted me.
Thanks lovelies.

And .. Yuting 女人..
she asked about how things are going for Boney and I.
I'm fine now as you can see from the above (:
Thanks girl!





Replies:

Dearie,

I think Boney is a lil more willing to change than BS! xD

But still, we just gotta stand strong ourselves. YES! WE CAN DO IT!! =D











Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment