Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Friday, April 24, 2009

Entry 75: Rejoice For Creation Of Camera!

When everyone out there warn you about posts that are loaded with tons of photos..
I don't and WON'T!
Isn't it such an interesting thing for such creation?
To exist in a way we could come up with a proverb like this..
"Photos speak a thousand words"
v(^(oo)^)v

Now, let's go straight to the photo memories of how I spent my past few days happily!
=D I really owe my own blog a super long update!!
xD

And so, here it goes!

Wayne. TracyGF. PearlDEARIE


Mich GF!
And her "qian bian" daughter!
also, my goddaughter!

Made a new library card for Lovelle!




NONYA DUMPLING!~!
Yummilicious~~

A dollar each..







The closest hearts never need to speak..



How long was it that I last ate BK?
following was taken with yuting..
Ate BK before going to Mich gf's house (:

This girl ah..
Tsk tsk tsk..
People wanna snap then turn her head look at the person.
What's more.
SO TAM JIA!
See food only crawl so fast to you.. -_-"

Towning with Tracy GF.
She was good enough to meet me up on Sunday if I'm not wrong ><
Went towning and she even waited for Boney with me.
Thanks girlfriend! loves*

Blues Clue: Which toilet in town do you see a pot of plant? =D



Her bangle is seriously wide.
LOL!
It just go through my arm so easily!!!
Woohoo~


Blueberry and Apple pie from Hans!
Love the crumbs but finishing a whole piece is definitely NOT possible (for me) without water

This photo is a rough idea of the height difference!
We were both standing at our own height.
No bend no nothing!











Her cheeky smile..
With her evil intention of using JACK JACK!!!
xD


Her pinkie headphone...









Playing with the 1.5litre of mineral water that I bought from Cineleisure's 7-Eleven
First is just a normal posing.
Second is posing like peeing.
Third is masturbation.
And last is .. you know right.
LOL!

Just for laughs!


Her scary and raw scar..


Met Boney for a short while cos he was out for a breather.
Like some ah beng in suit sial.
tsk tsk.

Chanced upon Xiao Lincoln.
And Boney thought we were together in a group
=(
He doubted me ! But I've explained it clear and he understood.


Behind cine's arcade..


Below is two of Tracy's photos that I editted.
Hope it's not that bad huh.
^^v



I think I am promoting the drink..
LOL


Dearie ALWAYS refuse to look into the cam!!!
argh.
=X




My sometimes very annoyingly cute mum!
She said that I always take the most ugly candid of hers..!

Decided to meet up Dearie and GF at Yishun.
Initially was to meet Dearie and we wait for GF outside her school.
But well, she dismissed early and Dearie has not reached.

They were given free from McDonalds.
BUT!
other than the whip cream, I did not drink the coffee.
I DON'T like caffeine.
Remember.
No coffee. No cuppo. No mocha.

SEE! Never look into cam again!
This is better.. Lols.




Taken by Dearie.. (:


Ehh.. Where's my tongue?!




Toilet is unglam.
YET, the BEST place for Camwhoring!
xP
The cheerful and "underage-look" girl.. haha

Walked back home after reaching Sunshine place cos I realise I left my phone at home!
Walked back to Sunshine again to meet Boney.
Oh gosh..
BRISK WALK!
What an unintentional exercise. LOL!
Boney bought the 12pcs Rondnoir.
=)
And he has eaten four just yesterday.
3 were given to his mum, sis and sis's bf, Justin.





Replies:


To BOYFRIEND:

Got harshly meh? LOL!! Then what you want me to reply?
SUPER long and draggy one? xD


To CSJL,

I'm studying in NP ..













Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment