Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Entry 64: Baby I Miss You..

It all started on the 1st of April
Everything seems fine
He has the position of a concierge
A good learning attachment
I should be happy
Yet I felt..
Empty

Was it because the heart that doesn't wish to part with him?
Not even for a second?
I reckon so.

I can't stand minutes without him
Or impatiently trying to be waiting patiently for him
Contradiciting.

Perhaps
Holidays has been the root cause

I've got nothing to occupy myself
I've got nothing much to entertain myself
I've got no one to chat long hours with

I've been missing out gatherings
Money that is.

Should I am the rich daughter of some rich man
I wouldn't be home all day
But I guess life wouldn't be the same

I'm very much satisfied with my loving family and him.
At least, I don't receive some superficial treatment

I sprayed his perfume on the pillow
Kinda like a perverted one
But that is how I have to
His smell lingers..
I love it.

It's like he is just around me.
Near me
Close to me

Eerie.

Absence makes the heart grows fonder.
Not in mine.
I hate this absence
Simply abhor it.

Imagining when NS life starts for him
How would it be like.. for me?
...



The happy and contented girl.
Thanks to Boney's Mum who knows I'm broke though I replied I still have the least penny to spend.






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment