Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Entry 65: It's NTUC Day

Went Westmall yesterday with Boney's sis and mum.
Had a short Shop 'n' Save shopping.
Back home at around 3pm.
Called my mum and she was about to leave house to Lot One's FAIRPRICE!

Told her I'd be meeting her there.
Mum is my NTUC ATM! xD
Bought Ferrero Rondnoir
Tom Yum BeeHoon and
Two packs of 12pcs Shrimp dumpling


Briore's Nose pad.
I still have a few pieces left but I thought it's no harm buying a new packet since it's on OFFER!
xP
10pcs per pack.
I think it works ^^


YES!!
THIS!!
OMG.
I remembered my third aunt used to have two of this kinda books
It teaches people how to draw from basic shapes like triangle or round or whatever.
It is really good!!!

I wanna keep a whole collection of it.
$7+ per book
Currently I have NONE.
Anyone wanna buy me as prezzie~~? =X
hahas.










Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment