Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Entry 69: Star Night

Had a short yet nice night with Boney on Tuesday night.
Watched Fast and Furious 4 after he knocked off.
Well, what I can say is..
It isn't as exciting as we expected.
Not much thrill I suppose?
^^


Walked from Cineleisure to Fareast but time did not permit us to shop there as it was late already.
Walked back to Cineleisure again and Boney bought two boxers and two other things for me.
I wanna get more of those when school reopens! =D


Wednesday was his off.
Went to Lot One for Breakfast with his mom.
Back home and did really spend time together ^^v


Guess I'm not really into the mood of blogging..
So, shall end here ^^


Bye peeps!







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment