Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Entry 66: There is no eternity. I always know..


No. This is not what I wanna see.
Trying to act highly innocent in any cases.
I'm too naive.
To think how things will do last
How bonds can be fostered and strengthened over time
How wounds will eventually heal
Rubbish.

I don't mind keeping one another as friends..
or even close as sisters..
But for one thing I know
We're no longer a part but apart.
No longer the group used to be
No longer the girls we mentioned
No longer..

Why not put a stop to all these shyt?
If ever could..

I witnessed and victimised in similar situations
Who am I to say they are senseless
Who am I to say their impulses and emotions led them astray

This is not emotional.
Just a disgusted thought, honestly.
I thought things will be fine
Yet in actual it never will

So, just let it be?
Whatever it is..
I know I'll be trying my very best
To look at people in every single way that makes me like them more
Even single dislike will turn out well-coped
I hope so.

若说人生真的像一张数学考卷
那么就不要在执着于解答一个搞不懂的难题
与其停止在一道题
不如把那时间省下
把握能解答其它问题的分数
至少知道
一道题将不会是使你拿回考卷时
见到满江红或泪流满面的结果
(inspiration from Tracy's friend)











Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. heys! what really happened?
    I came across mel's blog about some frustrations with pearl.

    ReplyDelete