Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Entry 73: Motherhood



Something I look forward to

The joy and pleasure of having a new member into the lives of two

But that rapport for its daddy and mommy gotta be there for a wonderful family



This wish will not be fulfilled until after his NS
And most importantly, my studies

If stability of our relationship permits..
If we're financially independent and secure..

I hope, I'll not be too far from being his dutiful wife, its loving mommy






Replies:

To Jaryl,
Thanks man. Heard you through MSN. so dont think I gotta reply much here. Still, thanks for the concern ^^v

To FAM YI JIA,
If you don't like to bathe.. you would be found in the garbage dump!














Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment