Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Monday, April 13, 2009

Entry 68: Thurs - Sun UPDATES

Thursday

Went to the Sin Tua dinner.
Honestly, not as lively or "loud" as my uncle's =X

and not just the sound..
This seriously PISSED ME OFF to the MAX!
-__-"
Can you freaking enjoy eating in sucha table condition when flies just suddenly fly to the table, rest on table and blah?
Gosh.
It even set itself in the pool of 7up/orange juice =.=


FRIDAY

Saw this beautiful moth outside the lift.
It wasn't on the first storey ^^v
BIG.. and nice (:


went to Funan IT mall to get Boney's cpu repaired.
But apparently, it is so much of a trouble that he just got the power changed
His dad said he will purchase a new one next month..
Hopefully, he meant it after dragging this so long.
I know this year haven't been going on smoothly financially..
But Boney has been waiting months after months =(



SATURDAY


Went home around noon.
It poured right after I reached!!
xD




Was supposed to meet Boney after his work.
But anyway, was really late and I was still home.
So, just right his mom called and told me to send him a message telling him that dad will be driving to fetch him and off we go for dinner together.


FINALLY!!
My first precious!
more to come~~






SUNDAY


Left house with Boney.
He went off to work while I went back home.
While Boney was putting on his shoes, I looked at Small Dog and asked..
"Where is your bread?"
Wooosh~


He DASHED to his bread and bit it tightly in his mouth -.-
LOL.
It was always a funny sight upon seeing him with the hiding of bread.
And his never ever let people take his bread's reaction.
HAHA




Back home and told my korkor that I wanna install SIMS 2 and L4D too.
Passed him my HDD and YAY!!
Below is a pic of him transferring the files~~





Meanwhile, was looking at Baby.
Me: "Gai gai"
Baby: *suddenly sit upstraight, eyes looking at me*


Baby knows what is "gai gai" already! Lols.
Can't possibly NOT bring him down..
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
See?!
The dog longing to go out ~~
Poor thing..


Did take him out for a walk ^^v
Not very long but I think he still enjoyed it eh? xD



Went back home and continue watching korkor playing SilentHill.
CHEATER BUG!
He was stucked at one part of the game for so long
Tried so many times and he just couldn't solve it.
So, CHEAT CODES!
Yes, he used -__-
His health was unlimited..
Bullets too..
WHAT A CHEATER!!! LOL!


Anyways, the game looks difficult and scary to me =X


The mobs are OH MY MAMA FUGLY. and gross.



Decided to head down to Grandma house since when?
I don't remember.
Been long since I last went there. xP


The FRISKIES van that my Uncle drove!!
Lols.
So far other than his, I only saw another one ONCE at don't know where.




Let me show you..
How much GAME makes up OUR LIFE..
.
.
.
Fourth Uncle and his wife..

.
.
.
YOSHIKO JOE
.
.
.
Cousin, Ah Niu

Everyone is so affected by games!!
hmm..


NICOLE ANG PEI SHAN'S FAMILY!



This girl ah..
Nicole ah Nicole..
SHE SUPER ATTITUDE OK!!!
What is with taking her pictures?!
This youngest cousin of mine, currently 6yrs old..
REFUSED to let me take a nice photo of her.



Do you get what I mean??
I tried lowering my phone camera..
BUT so does her head -.-"
WTH la.
And mum told me..
She take pictures must see mood one.
If happy, even pose nice nice for you to take.
Dots.
-__-''




Was playing Bejewelled Blitz on Facebook when Nicholas, his Primary 3 brother, told us he has facebook too.
Yoshiko was amazed..
But didn't Nicole say it earier on?
tsk tsk.
Lol.


Only took a photo of Nicole's FB..
She doesn't know her email add so we have to SEARCH!
And clever me *cough cough* managed to find her add in just ONE search (=^_^=)
Added her and Nicholas and returned to Bejewel.
Yoshiko: a! mei mei accept wo liao leh! (mei mei accepted me already)
Me: O.o?
Yoshiko: ken ding shi san shu zai wai mian yong dian nao lo.
(must be third uncle using the com in the living room to accept)


Third Aunt: *stand at the door* ha ha ha ha ha ha
WE: *looked up and saw her showing us her phone*
She used her phone to access internet and accepted our requests! LOL.


KIDS AT SUCHA YOUNG AGE PLAYING FB?!
lmao.




The EVERBODY wanted..
EGG PORRIDGE!
Or was it Me and Yoshiko who wanted to eat so much?
hahas.

Yum yum~~
AH MA brand. xD





Took the direct bus down to town to look for Boney.
Just nice after I reached Cineleisure, he was done already.
Bought papaya and went to board 190 back.
Was pouting and grumbling cos everytime I happily thought he'll have the time to spare me..
Things cropped up..
And mostly, family dinner..
=(


Again, this time.
Boney is having off this Wednesday.
He promised to bring me out ^^



Boney's tips today was $18!! not bad huh...
And he bought me ....




PIYO PIYO MILK BOTTLE!! =D

Milo somehow taste nicer when drank with a milk bottle x)
No doubts.. I'm the one using! xD




Initially was to buy the nipple thingy for this bottle that I told Mum to put it aside on the table for me cos I kept forgetting to take back home..
And he ended up getting another mb for me too! hehe
I LOVE YOU BABY!



While Boney helped me with the uploading of all the 17 Sims 2 expansions onto my Lappie~






Enjoyin the milo~~v(^^,)v heh



Was apologising and thanking Boney for the trouble to install all the expansions for me..
Even told him that whether or not he can fulfill the Wednesday promise, I won't mind..
x.x
Though I really hope he could spare that off day for me >.<
hurhur.

WAYNE IS HAPPY SHE CAN FINALLY GET TO PLAY SIMS!!! xD

Will ask Boney to install L4D when he is free.
Boney is working til 11pm today! T_T

How am I gonna pass time?!?!?!?!?! baaaaahhhh~~






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment