Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Entry 63: 6th.. again.

Every 6th of the month is like any other usual days.
Not a bad thing that Boney had his day off yesterday, 6th April.
So, I suppose it was still a whole day with him ya?

Just some random notes of the day..

Bought biscuits biscuits and biscuits!
That white twirling fish cracker is childhood fave! xD

Container on the left is durian biscuits, and the one on the right is butter biscuits!
Butter biscuits was one of my childhood likings too!
=D with a dip in the milo~~ yum yum.

A home isn't really a home when hammie is let roaming freely.
Good thing it stays in the room even when the door is opened ..


Was wondering where ChocoChip went to.
Slide open the wardrobe..

There it was!
And as usual.. you see chunks of hammie food -.-"





Brought Whitey out for a short walk too.
Have to constantly look where he was cos ChocoChip is still out.
They are solitary pet yo.
The pic below is kinda blurred cos Whitey refused to stay still for me to take a pic of him.
Unlike ChocoChip who seems to be a lil camwhore knowing that I'm snapping him! xD







Not to forget the new recommendation!
FERRERO RONDNOIR!


I don't know if you would have the taste for dark chocolates.
But it appeals to me. Greatly.
I wonder how much does it cost! lols.



Ending the post with a pic of ChocoChip on the Bed!

They are lil cute ones.. (^^,)v






Replies:

To Ina,

All domestic pets are cute I suppose? Those small ones of course. I wanna get an Alaskan Malamute!! Gotta be a handsome one!! ^^v

Ermm.. I guess the syrians were fine when the cat ...?

Lols. Dangerous adventure.











Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment