Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Entry 96: Offshore Fishing Trip!

This is definitely NOT the first time going offshore to fish..
BUT!!!

We sailed out on a different boat this time !

If I'm not wrong, it is Mr Poh's.
=)


The Coral..
This is REALLY interestingly disgusting!
It MOVES ok!
With a lil tickly feeling cos its tentacles are like sliding while moving..
I'm not sure if it is poisonous =X
But we threw it back into the sea..

See how sexy...
xD

I know this is kinda random.
I just happened to be able to grab that prawnie and so..
I snapped a pic of it!



The BIGGEST catch of the trip!!



Boney trying out the 'fight'..



tada!!
Queen fish!
They say buddhists don't eat this cos the five dots on the fish's body shows the finger print of the buddha who saved this fish.
Legend? Or myth.. ?


Boney's sis, Isabell's irritating boyfriend who always go against me.
-_______-"

My mum say this fish that Boney's mom caught is expensive!
And this fish surely is intelligent!
It doesn't swim near the net!! =D


Uncles talking about their past big catches ^^

this is something quite nice..
yet the fact isn't that nice I suppose?
Heard Boney's mom mentioned that this rainbow-like thing is the combination of hot and cold temperature.
BOTH temperature. Got it?




Beautiful sky..


this looks sick.. xP
It is the don't know what part of the "you bodoh" shark which Boney caught with his Virgin rod..







The FISHERMAN!


Had a lil nose burn..
back too..
but it isn't that bad in general.. doesn't ache.

The only sucky thing of the trip is that the toilet CANNOT be flushed!!
And I was having menses -_-"
Urgh.







Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment