Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Entry 114: E-Learning Week..

I've spent my E-Learning week rather busily yet happily too!


Went to Chinatown with Big "Fish" and my mum, Second "Fish" aka "crocodile"
If you're a chinese, try reading it in chinese, you should roughly get what I mean with the fishes and crocodile x)
*hint* change the pronounciation of "yu" to "yi" (:



Bought two tank tops at $10.
I doubt the quality? It is TOO stretchable I think >.<>
The ice above created a BRIDGE!!! cool yo! xD



Tuesday was rather busy.I can't recall what I did that day. My mind is blank.
But well, I know I spent the night doing my lesson plan's sample artwork..







Children's final masterpiece (:




Ate KOKO KRUNCH for breakfast at 6am.
Went to school to meet Fathiah Syg. [Short for Sayang]
Was supposed to meet at ten but I was slightly more than half an hour late xP
Found the required texts in less than ten minutes and Syg suggested that we go Island Creamery!!
I was eating the bacon bread that his mom made for me at that time.. around 11plus ..
I finished the bacons but not the bread!! =P
Save some spaces cos my stummy is gonna bloat soon >.<

Finally, my BLACKFOREST and Syg's STRAWBERRY SORBET..


Plus, we shared MUD PIE!
Yummmy~~
thin layer of caramel, then choc chip.. then reverso (chocolate)
covered with orea biscuits~~~
Woolala~~~

Decided to snap a photo and paste it here!
Spot us? haha =D




Went to Town to meet XT and I reached about 1pm I think??
She wanted to treat me something nice and supposedly more expensive than normal foodcourt's food..
But well, I was really quite full.
So I only bought total two Tori Q's chicken ball and pork asparagus

While walking to Fareast..
We saw...!!!

I didn't really take a close up one cos one of the crew was looking at me.
Don't seem friendly! =X



Went to search for Left & Right shoe shop.. but to no avail..
COS IT IS AT CENTREPOINT!


Sat down at Gelare for Salad and cheesecake..


I know this doesn't seem appealing.. but it is quite nice (:

A pic before heading to Cineleisure for Arcade session!! Played two rounds of BBall..
Really moved my arms man! they were shaky and "sour" after playing each time..
Plus, given my height and of the machine's..
I have to tip toes on both legs..
My leg muscles ache and EVEN MY PANTAT FEELS THE STRETCH! =X
LOL.


Went to pool for a $15 session. LOL.
With XT, Boney and his colleague..

Hid into this thing when I saw it at the corner beside our table..
Wonder what it is .. hahas

Snowman is to help me censor the unglam part la huh. ^.*


Ok.. that's all folks. I'm really tired. GOODNIGHT!











No comments:

Post a Comment