Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Friday, May 8, 2009

Entry 89: Wednesday Children

Had my lovely 4 hours attachment at the Childcare Centre on Wednesday.

Many children went for a field trip so Nat, LeHui, and I were like staying in the centre, helping out to look after as there isn't enough teachers.

I got to take care of the INFANTS!
For a short yet happy half to one hour.
There is a 7months old twins! They are all so adorable and full of baby smell!! xD


Mingled around with the remaining N2, K1&2 who didn't go for the field trip.
They were all in a class with me and the other B/A teacher who is only a year older than me!
hahas.
They love to draw with me! and yes, I brought along my drawing book collection2 =)
Just that we were kinda short of paper and we have to tear the 3papers that I had into half so everyone who wanted to draw get a piece of plain paper.

Left the centre at about 12.15pm.
Headed to Mich GF's house and reached at about 2pm.
Had a bad stomachache and applied oilment! x)

Was well at about 4 and Mich's BF cooked mee for us.
Nice cooking of the noodles! =)

Pearl Dearie came at about 4plus 5 and left at 6plus 7.
She had something on so couldn't stay for long.
Glad that she came though ^^


was in the room with GF and Love..
Took few pics with Love..


She looks cute with her fan-blown side fringe ^^v

okok.. gotta concentrate on AST leson now xD
Bye peeps!










HAPPY 20th MONTHSARY!
Boy, I've never stop falling in love with you ("v")


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment