Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Friday, May 8, 2009

Entry 90: It Frustrates Me..


ASSIGNMENT, that is.

I used only 2 hours to complete my FIRST assignment which is due next Tuesday, 12 May.
The instructions are like so vague?! Oh whatever.
I'm done with it and I don't wanna think about it anymore.
Be it right or wrong.. It's OVER!
My fellow classmates, try not to ask me k? Cos I don't wanna implicate anyone with my "not very sure" attitude.
x)

Another grinding tomorrow or on Sunday's fishing trip on my lesson plans.
It is to be implemented during third session of Field Pract. at the centre but my mentor wants to see the plans next week which is the coming WEDNESDAY!
Ok.. I'm tired. =(

Oh well, Boney is having his nice sleep now..
Prolly will join him in lalaland soon ^^v


Shall not drag longer here..
Have a good night sleep and a nice weekend ahead~!













Photobucket

1 comment: