Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Friday, May 22, 2009

Entry 109: The Actual Happening..

This is a raw scar with blood vessels..
Taken from Tracy Gf..


Solely dedicated to people who really want to know what has happened between his mom and I.


The day before yesterday, I saw my msn with the message "Now is you or your bf mum?"
Roughly so.
And that was because the previous day this friend of mine msn me again and ask why did I go MIA after saying Hi that morning..
But the fact is I was in school and I didn't switch on my lappie..
I don't think I did.

So I told him maybe Boney's mom was using the lappie instead?

And few days back, we met Jaryl, Boney's friend, at Taka and he told us that his mom talked to him using my account.
And he was unhappy about it.

So it was because of his displeasure that his mom is using my acct to talk to his friend without anyone of us knowing it until Jaryl told us..

So he told his mom in that tone which no one likes..
and his mom came in to take her stuff saying..
"oh, i won't use your laptop anymore hor. I never talk to your friends.. Only jaryl lo.. etc"
It is not the exact words coming out from her.. But rough idea..

I whispered to Boney cos the door was opened..
And he replied in relatively louder volume asking me to don't bother about her.
And I think she would probably hear it.
It's not ONCE that he said that.
He never thinks for me. Never.

And last night I went back home cos I was feeling vexed.
How am I going to face her when she ignored me that morning?
And Boney was deep in sleep and didn't pick up the phone?

While I was at home at about 9 plus I supposed..
Boney called me and I asked him if she did talk to him.
He said yes.

So now it is pretty obvious who she is angry with.

And do you know how much I felt unjust?!

He was the one who doesn't like it..
I don't mind cos MSN is harmless as long as she doesn't accept anything that contains virus.
But now, all because of his spite of anger..
All blame IS on me now..
And ONLY me.

Can you people understand how I feel?
Things isn't getting better after a night.
I greeted her again just now..
and she ignored me..

Self consoling: She didn't hear me.
Truth: I think I'm loud enough.

So what now?
I'll most probably be going back home to stay for a few days..
Not to wait for her to ask me back but hopefully things will be better this way.


I can't stand being in this house when the atmosphere feels so awkward.
I can't stay forever in just his room..
I need to bathe and stuff right?
argh.

He said he will talk to her again nicely..
But the way he said it makes it sounds like he is going to wait for time to fade her anger?!
Wth.
She talked to you but not me.

Like what sis also said..
I'm still an outsider and she is his mom.
Who would be angry with her own son?

I can say loudly that I'm not at fault.
He doesn't like it.
He heard it from his friend.
His tone.. his mom..
Who am I?

I thank people who asked if things are improving..
I hope it did.

Sis will be seeing me in the room again!!!
MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
I think she is pretty irritated by this. LOL!!

Someone to snatch the bed with her again.. xD


Anyway, sent my assignment to my classmate and she would hand it up for me (:
So, I'm not going to school!
Instead.. Mich Gf house ^^v


My days will be better..
I'll make them be (:


The Only Sweetest Thing In Life Is SM(:LE!!!








Photobucket

1 comment: