Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Entry 88: The Pictures Summary

I'm sorry people!
To blog and update in such a totoise slow manner.
Ok. wait. Who am I apologising in my own blog for my own pace?
duh. What a place to talk and answer yourself in a stupid and retarded way xD

Anyways, I'll let whichever photos I have to do the talking..
I'll just edit some caption here and there :)


One of the three..
Sleeping in the "pipe"


SLEEPING!!!
Isn't it just so cute?!!?!??!?!!?! =D


The yummilicious EXPENSICE Choclait Chips thatI LOVE since young.
and the NEW EZ link card (:

Fathiah Darling trying to fake an expression!
Ok, she was pretty enjoying the chips.. xP

Met up with my CYBORG sister who had her fringe....
BANGS!!


Fathiah said that she looked older than me in this photo.

Her treat at Sakae Lot One. Beside her is MUM!


And this is the LIL GIRL-LIKE CYBORG sister of mine!
Her face looks a little chubbier here.. but cute right? =P



This.. SHE EYED ON!
She LOVES two hearts..
=X



The sticker after taking temperature! ^^v



Where do you think we are going??



Kaylyn, Afidah, GekTheng, Sakinah, Fathiah and I


After passing two other buildings beside the shopping plaza near the overhead bridge..
ISLAND CREMERY!!
WOOHOO!!!


Reverso(chocolate) and Burnt Caramel...
I tell you it is YUMMILICIOUS!!






Mama cat and two other lil kittens.
Heard from an Auntie living around the area that there should be two other..










Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment