Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Friday, May 29, 2009

Entry 115: Determinants & Motivators?

This WAS me BEFORE my idiotic haircut.
I TOTALLY regretted believing auntie in that particular salon at BB.
='(

I fall in love with Wayne in this pic xD
LOL!!!


Anyway, am thinking about jogging too after chatting with XT ytd.
First BIG BIG consideration: breast.
That's a super obvious thing as tetek makes upof mostly FATS.
=)

If I forgo that, which I think I could..
I would need some motivators.
I need someone to jog with me.
Not guys of course. uncomfortable >.<
hahas

My stamina isn't good and my heart isn't beating the way I wanted it to..
My legs aren't listening to my commands and I would feel like giving up very soon..
What's more..
I want to jog before dawn breaks.. so it is about 5plus in the morning.
I would prolly still be lazing on the bed.


Well, I don't think I could go on diet with exercise.
FOOD IS IMPORTANT!
And I have been eating alot lately =X
Yummy food is to be appreciated people!!!

The ULTIMATE is hopefully to shed some fats..
But now, I just wish to tone up my body.
My excess fats are 'sagging' already..

NO~! St. Bernard is a DOG! NOT my fats!!
-____-"

And periods irritate me so much as pimples just pop pop pop pop pop~!
They are not sweet like lollipops nor yummy like popcorns.. and I seriously don't crave for it
argh.

Exercise is said to be good for face too?
Like indirect effect kinda thing.. ^^
Now.. the question is..
How is WAYNE going to jog ALONE and be MOTIVATED to jog FREQUENTLY?
x.x

I would prefer sleep and stay home? heh.
lazy bum.. yes it is ME!









Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment