Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Friday, May 1, 2009

Entry 85: 2nd Week of School..

Bascially, 2nd week of school is pathetic.
I only went for two days!
Mon and Thurs.
Tues was sick.
Wed no school cos attachment starts next Wed onwards.
And, today is PUBLIC HOLIDAY!

WEDNESDAY
Final destination: Mich GF's house.

Pearl turned up later than I and she called me cos she forgot the level.
LOL!
DEARIE!! How many times have you been there!! xD

Anyway, a photo before going to SEMBAWANG SHOPPING CENTRE!
Note: NOT Sun Plaza.

GF helped me clip up my hair to make it look like her onion hair.
But failed! Maybe cos I have fringe?
Shall take a pic of her in her onion hair next time ! =D
At DAISO!
Ignore the tag on the band .. xP

Went up to the top level of the shopping centre where there is a water park?
Sure there were lotsa kids! and parents (:


This got me half dizzy..





THIS GOT ME REAL DIZZY AND NAUSEA!


GF asked me to SIT on it. and I was kinda hesitant as to how we were going to stop.
She was VERY CONFIDENT that she could..



So, yes!
I sat on it.. and WEEEEEEEE
round n round we go!!!




Wanted to stop but GF couldn't stop it! and her slipper's strap has came off!
I was so dizzy and laughing (til no sound) that GF has to call Pearl for HELP!


GUESS WHAT DEARIE DID?!
We were needing help so much..
And she thought GF was KIDDING!
She thought we were having so much fun and she kept TAKING PHOTOS!
WTH. LMAO!


By the time she stopped the thing.. I'm ...
.
.
.
.
.



Dearie's reflection.. can see? (:




Dearie did take quite a bit of candids.. But phone camera is still not as good as compared to digi.
Blurred!





In the washroom..


TAKE 1: GF's HAIR CUT OFF!


TAKE 2: Must she bend so much lower than me? -___-"
LOL


The extremes!
GF is so darn happy and Dearie is like so depress lil girl =X



Took some photos before Dearie left us for her dance thingy..
First shot:
Only the MOTHER n DAUGHTER is CLEAR!
Dearie's and My faces are blurred



Seriously, I don't know why WHY WHY!
This God-Daughter just CAN'T face the camera when I want to take with her de leh!
argh.



Pardon me for the poor photography skill.
It's just a camera phone! x)


Can you see the obvious smile of mine that has been kinda strained?!
>_<
By the way, there was this pushcart male vendor who mistaken me as Love's mum..
I was carrying her then.
and Dearie said Mich is Love's mum.
And the guy goes: wah you look so young!

He was trying to imply that I look older la!
LOL.
Nevermind.

I love the way people see me having a motherly look ^.*


THURSDAY
At school during MAYC tutorial..
Creation of Fathiah with the lil help of WAYNE!
xD

During FM lesson..
playing with Fathiah's specs.. =D


SHUNZHEN!



FM is SO SO SO POA!
Did I ever touch on POA?
NO!!
But at least, I'm getting a hang of it faster than JESLIN, my classmate!

There was a 1hr FP briefing.
Annoying.
And redundant.
Not much of the info that we YEAR 2 students have not gone through.
Just tell us to take note of the Swine Flu thingy and bring thermometer can already what

And the joke of that 1 hr..
Many year ones are taking down notes of what she flashed on the ppt.
-________________-"
They are all in the FP booklet man. dumb. LOL!

What's more..
The two daring and irritated beetches shouted something like:
"Don't use the mic la!"

LOL.
You can't imagine how annoying tht echoe of the mic was..
and how that screeching NOISE was breaking our ear drums.

okok.. shall not elaborate anymore.
Met up with Boney at Sunshine Place and ate CHAO KUEY TIAO!
cos I was craving for it. xD

Reached home at about 1am after meeting up with Amir, Boney's fishing kaki.
Washed up and deep into my lalaland~~~









Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment