Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Entry 100: Mich GF's house..


Went to GF's house yesterday.

Pearl dearie couldn't make it in the eleventh minute and Tracy GF went to meet her BF.



I don't take many photos..

And all shots are blurred cos Love moved whenever I snap -_-"

lols.



Anyway, saw her second FIRST!!!

Last week I saw her first stand from sitting position without support.

And yesterday was her first one to two steps walk without support.

=D



This part is "censored" cos GF doesn't want me to blog..

But here.. I do apologise for causing your tears..

In these days, parents are the only ones who could discipline their own child..

I know it hurts to see what I did.. But both you and Kel are too soft..

Everything seems hard on your side.. but..gf..

I know how much strength I'm using.. She is still a toddler.. I know my limits my dear..

Hopefully, you don't bear grudges on me la. hahas.


Cheer up ya! =D







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment