Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Entry 101: TheBetterMe!




Looking at my Tagged account..

Thinking back my deleted friendster account..

Browsing through my MSN and Phone contacts..



I realise my guy friends are really limited.

You see numbers of guys in my network..But how many do I really know?

How many do I keep in touch with?

None for strangers.



It has been quite a long ago habit that I actually shut myself from other guys once I have a boyfriend.

I think it is good for my boy.

Don't you think so? (:



Seriously, this is not boosting.

I think I am faithful enough.

I can be honest that I tried timing.

But the guilt in me just can't stop rising each passing day.



And I know clearly that this guilt is not because of betraying him..

But due to my heart..

He whom I am with is someone I really love and cherish..

The intrusion of other love and care blinded me..

I admit I was pampered.. But there is just no love to talk about..



I've hurt someone.. I hope he is doing fine..



Some times, I wonder..

Should I start getting connected with more people?

Widen my social circles?



Hmmm..

I wish to spite him with other guys.. but on the other hand..

I can't bring myself to =X



It isn't that easy.. Unless I don't feel for him ^^



I think I can be someone whom my boyfriend or husband could trust..

Simply because.. My class has ONLY girls.

My course of study doesn't allow me to get in contact with many guys..

If I continue my career.. How many centres do you see hiring male preschool teacher?

I know it is not impossible.. But .. what is the percentage? What is the probability?



I know there were few incidents which he felt threatened..

And he angered..

He asked how could he trust me if I keep breaking small promises that I've made to him..



I'm trying to keep up now..

And I wanna be the best for him..



I wanna be with him.

And he will be my husband to be! =D




hahas.. Sound so kiddy..

But well, heartfelt words (:




Would you, for your boy, keep yourself just for him?









Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment