Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Entry 102: Random thoughts


When Friendship becomes superficial, do you still call it "Friendship" ?

If love becomes boring over time, do you still say "I Love You" ?

When you love him more, he becomes unattracted to you, do you still say "I'll Give You My All" ?

If you allow your heart to depend on someone, do you still call yourself "Independent" ?

When lies become apparent, do you still say "I Trust You" ?

If negligence is what you get in return for loving him, do you still say "We're Sweetly In Love" ?

When life strikes us at its toughest times, do you still say "I'm Strong" ?

If he, whom you love dearly, leaves you, do you still say "I'll Smile Even Without You"

When death comes face to face, do you still say "I Feel Like Dying" ?

If people turn their backs on you, do you still say "I Am A Solitary Being" ?

When the clock keeps ticking, and youth is fading, do you still say "I'm Young and Energetic" ?

If scenes in drama happen in real life, do you still say "It's Just A Show" ?



Have you ever wondered more than these "IFs" and "WHENs"?

Is there anything you wish to shout to this world? If someone out there is listening, what is it that you wanna say?




Take some time thinking how much you can contribute with your heart.

Take some time thinking how truthful are you toward your heart and people around you.

Are you just there cos you are afraid of being alone?

Or are you here cos you know they are important and they make up your entire life?








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment