Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Entry 87: Not A Girl To Enjoy Luxuries..

When I seem to be getting a lot of new stuff once I got my pocket money
It isn't what you people think that I am
I ain't any rich girls who can afford branded even if their quality might not be as good all the time
I ain't having rich parents who could afford everything I pester them to buy
I don't have all I want and I can't simply enjoy luxuries


If you remember me mentioning how much I am receiving for a month..
You might think I'm not the worst.. but do you know how it feels to be somewhat lackin behind just because economic is bad and your family financial ain't that stable or well off?


Consider surviving on everything you wanna buy yet having only a hundred to spend for a month.. from food to clothes to shoes to bags and accessories.. let alone my fetish for lingerie which created a lil commotion.


Do you think it is that easy for me to be asking money from my mum?
Knowing that Dad earns $3000+ a month which supposedly should be able to contribute greatly to household utility bills.
Yet he isn't giving my mom a single and poor mom who works as a part timer at Prime Supermart is only earning pathetic $600+ a month have to take care of all bills and my pocket money and also for my textbooks and bus concessions?
How am I gonna ask for more after seeing Mom's hands which is covered with scars and injuries caused while scaling and cutting the fishes? Do you think fishes are harmless even if they're dead?


I have my own neccessities to buy.. like facial stuff..
I need to eat when I'm out in school... (though I have been saving on Homemade sandwiches for lunch in school)
Every start of the school sem is something really hateful.
I look at my mom when she has to take out the extras for my textbooks and allowance.
Knowing that after which she would be left with 200 bucks less. Simple mathematics should tell you how much she has left to settle the bills.. water, electricity, house phone, mobile phones, gas etc.


I needa get new pairs of nice slippers, one which could go with casual and fancy
I needa get new bag. One which can fit any colour I'm wearing
I needa get a new hair brush. A portable, cute and cheap one ^^v


I still owe my nice & understanding bro, WR(not bio bro), $60 and he is kind enough to tell me to take my time.
The total cost for all my books should be around $148 (rounded up to nearest dollar). I bought two and left two which cost $91.30. I only asked my mum for $90 and Boney gave me $50. I'm using my $100 pocket money to pay for the remaining $7.70 only. Not that bad.


I bought my long pants (shall upload pic soon) for $10. Will get black and white ones next month cos the man said they will arrive on the start of June.
Meaning I left bout $80 cos the leftover $3+ would have been spent on bubble teas xD
Another ten bucks gone cos I paid for the Macdonald meals yesterday.
So, now I'm left with 70 bucks.

Mothers' Day is on Sunday. I wanna bring Mom out for a treat on Saturday.
Another birthday celebration this week too. And what's more..
Another $20 will be gone after my clinic's appointment this coming Wed.


Friends, please pardon me if I ever turn down your offer to go out for any gatherings or celebrations cos I simply can't go on such expenses. My apologies.


There were many times when I really really wish to be there to enjoy every precious and joyous moments with you people.. but..




If Dad could contribute a lil..
It won't ache that much to see Mom this way..
And I wouldn't be calculating every now and then..
worrying each single cent might cause any deficit..

Dad, if only you understand..

















Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment