Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Monday, May 18, 2009

Entry 105: DOTA DOTA!


He is playing too much of this.
Or is it just me?

Work is occupying his time.
Sleep is occupying his time.
Journey to and fro is occupying his time
When he has the energy left, he games.
I don't mind his presence even though he is not mentally with me
But this dedication of time is lacking so much that I'm so sick of it.
I can't stand how much I can't have him both physically and mentally.
When is the time he will soley be here with me?

Sudden thought :
I wanna learn DOTA!

I'm not very apt in games.
I don't think I learn fast in this aspect.

But I will try

If he finds pleasure in it..
I believe he will like me joining him too..
Just like Luna Online (:

That said.
I'm gonna let him teach me someday ^^v











Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. amazingly understanding dearie i've got! you've my full support!

    ReplyDelete