Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Entry 116: It's Saturday!

Wanted to laze on the bed but a loud sound forced me to go out of the room to check it out..
Afraid that his grandma would be injured or what.
Phew~~ Luckily it was the wind which blown so hard that the pot of decorative plant toppled.
Good thing it didn't hurt his grandma.
First time I ever went out to check out on his grandma was when I heard glass shatters
Helped her wash the whole kitchen so that no small glass fragments would be left behind.

This time, after supporting the plant and placing it back properly,
I was wide awake already.
Mopped the dirty part of the floor where there is doggie poo mark..
On the com, and now.. I'm here blogging (:

Today is his sis's birthday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEMBER!!

=D
I'm thinking of what to do now.
Don't feel like thinking for the lesson plan for next assignment.
Can't even think of what to do with the children next wednesday.
Any ideas people!!
Art with leaves.. for age 5.
Not too simple.. but not too difficult.
In the time frame of 30minutes.
urgh.

My juices were squeezed til the last bit for the first two lessons ..
=(
Lols.








Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. DEARIE! dont get too stressed out wokay! MISS YOU MUCH :D

    ReplyDelete