Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Entry 121: Eureka!

The above was taken yesterday.
I was super pissed with myself.
My face and my fats.
I was totally iritated by the sight of those pimples caused by the intolerable heat nowadays and MENSES!

Ok.. ONE good thing.
I'm having MENSES NOW!
This is the FIRST time ever I am so happy bout it.
Was at Westmall on Tues when I realised I'm having my period, luckily no stains..
Told Fathiah about it and she gave me the tsk look.
Half "envied" cos we're planning to go Sentosa during the first week of the two weeks holidays, on the 17th June that is.
And since I am having it now, it'll mean..
MENSES FREE for SENTOSA! Woohoo..
While washing my hands, I told Syg that she'll have hers either that night or the day after.
And true enough.. She had hers just yesterday!
Mulut masin! [translated: mouth salty = wu ya zui]

Boney is so darn happy bout his new knob.
His mom collected it for him yesterday night and this morning ..

ME: Why you keep taking your reel?? O.o?
BONEY: Cute.
ME: O.O! What did you say?
BONEY: *smiled cheekishly*
ME: *laughs* Did you say cute???!!!
LOL!

What a thick-skinned guy. hahas
That reel, as mentioned earlier,
REEL (secondhand in BN condition) = $200
T-Knob = $80
Fishing Line = $59.90

Could figure out the total yourself right? (:

Oh, just got back FM's Test 1!
weightage of 25%.
Not bad.
I confessed earlier on that her lessons or rather the classroom with her is like drugged.
I would always feel sleepy and like now.. not paying attention! =P

I clarified most of what I don't know the week before the test and managed to get a score of 44/50!!!!
*claps*

Amazing. =DD

ok. shall be more attentive cos the next test stands a weightage of 35%!
That's a lot ok!
Tata!



Replies:

FATHIAH SAYANG! You're just beside me!

haha.. I don't wanna delete one of the comment.. =P
But we'll still name him BLANKAT!

Pinkie pact. ;)











Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. wayne can join in your offshore fishing trip with u and ur bf mah? or maybe get to know each other? me and my husband are 24 and 23 years old respectively then my hubby very into fishing too.. but hard to find good khakki lei.. hehe

    ReplyDelete