Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Entry 132: Looking forward to..

I'm pretty looking forward to this coming Wed, which is the 17th June.
Day before will be having a fishing trip too.

Anyway, was asked by my fellow sec schmate, Alvin, whether I could make it for the BBQ.
Effy will be tagging along too! Woohoo~~
It's been so so so long man BOYFRIEND!
Finally eh!

I admit my appearance in sec sch gathering is rare..
But most prob I'll be going for this..

WIll be heading Sentosa with Fathiah and ShunZhen in the morning til evening
depending whether SZ have cca or not.
Effy yet to confirm with me if she is going with us to Sentosa!
She prolly would hide and squeeze herself in the shade la. LOL

And I'll most likely apply layers and layers of sunblock xD
SZ would love the sun to the max man..!=DD


FM's grp project is on ETP..
I'm so gonna get those rides and scream even if I'm not really scared.
I wanna compete screams in viking too!
Woohoo~! and I wanna accelerate to the max as usual in that short go-kart.
lalala..
Holiday is gonna be fun !
Assignments gotta be reminded though..
But it's ok! Everything's gonna be ok!

Stay tuned for photos!!! =D







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment