Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Entry 126: Lazy Tuesday

Meritus Mandarin does have nice smelling body lotion =D


Went off when the lecture was about to begin.
Meaning, we left to the library after handing in our assignments in the lecture hall.

Syg asked if I would wanna jabo and I agreed.
Then she turned to Farah and WITHOUT informing me, she straight away..
took her bag and quickly went out with Farah and Eliz.
I'm like.. 0.0?!
Never tell me! Wait for me !!!!

File and pen with bag hugged clumsily near my tummy..
Gosh.




This was where we watched..


The Virgin Suicide!


Went for the second and last lecture for the day
DLE.
Examinable subject so there we were sitting and copying notes in the lecture hall but also..
chatting away~~ xD
While marking attendance, Eliza, the module lecturer, realised that many of the absentees were from our class!!!!! The clique wasn't present and so only syg and I (:

Talked about Blanket and felt a lil bored after knowing that he's attached.
I mean.. not that I wanna flirt with him..
But Ruth kinda influenced syg and I into paying more attention to him.
Just curious maybe. LOL.

Anyway, home sweet home.
Ate my lunch that Boney's mum bought..
Full and happy.

Missing Boney loads though T_T

hahas.






Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. "jabo" HAHHAHAHAHA. CABOT la wei ning. OR the correct spelling >> cabut.
    ahhaha

    ReplyDelete