Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Entry 120: LALA...TUESDAY!

Yesterday, went home awhile..

Sis bought a new outfit for Baby..
Heading to town soon..

Waited for Boney to knock off!
Had KorKor and Joanne to accompany me during the wait. Met them at around 10pm.





Bought by his mom (:



TUESDAY!

MAYC lecture was not too bored.
Ok, as usual I wasn't listening >.<
All I know is I was editting ShunZhen's DLE assignment which was dued hours after MAYC lecture.
Fathiah syg skipped the lecture..
Same goes to the rest of the beetches clique..
Called syg and went to clementi to find her..

We walked few minutes at the small shopping mall which I do not know what it is called..
xD
Had Lunch at Ramen Ten!
Okok la.. not that bad.




Mine is the asari lala ramen and hers is the japan curry one..





Paid and after awhile, we headed back to school.

Lecture was ok..
Now, let me quote some of what syg said ;)

Saw the only boy here?? The one in that snowcap..

Syg: Must be he cut his hair botak so now feel cold, need to wear cap.
Me: -__-

I said I was going to quote what she said.. That guy isn't bald.. Just trimmed his hair recently.. and she said til ..?? LOL



Out of the lecture hall, I asked if she could recall what she said..
And I heard what "blanket" which supposedly meant the snow cap..
Syg: ...ah! because snowing.. so he needs to wear snow cap
Me: -____________-"
*laugh*



LMAO. So rubbish la! hahas
It has been a long long time ago since we last went out together after school.
Decided to head to Westmall (:

The following is just a bra so if you people wanna make a big hoo haa bout it, you're really crazy.
This was what the salesgirl promoted to me when we went in to E2..
Syg went to try on a bra and I was browsing through.
She took a black one and this..
Initially, I wasn't at all drawn to this ..
But after I tried it on, I showed Syg and she tried on it too!
But a diff colour which she claimed "So striking la!"
Lols.

It fits nicely and really comfy.
But at a price of $69.90.
Girls, if you're up for something out of the normal t-shirt bras, check this out (:

Both Syg and I give THUMBS UP for this!



Items I bought from Watson..




This was bought by Boney at Paragon.
$3+ I think..
VERY YUMMY!
I ate two or three mouths and I told him to leave one last mouth for me but !!
He finished it all -_-"
Argh.



Went ShengShiong JUST JUST only..
Boney, his parents, his sister and her BF plus ME! of course.
=D

Much laughters (:
Brought one of the fish that Boney caught for my mum before heading there.

Few minutes ago, I was watching free show.
Horrible sial.
Thai fighting..
It was terrible but don't think they have severe injuries..
Dustbins suffered by being their weapon.. =X
Poor thing..

Boney's dad called the police and police arrived in less than five minutes. Supposedly some other residents like us who peeped through from our window, witnessed and called the police too!

They are now taking statement I guess ^.^
Tried to snap a photo but wasn't very clear due to the distance.. and darkness..=(

Oh.. by the way,
cos I mentioned that I have a craving for lala,
Boney told his mom to buy some!!
And she cooked them for dinner!! =D
I had lala for lunch, and coincidentally, for dinner too xD
What a lala day!
=DD







Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. WAYNE! A-HAH! It's a BEANIE! NOT SNOW CAP or BLANKET! Say it with me now, BEEEEE-NIEEEEE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAYNE! A-HAH!!! It just dawned on me tt it's called a BEANIE!! NOT a SNOW CAP OR BLANKET. Ok, say it with me now, BEEEEE-NIEEEE

    ReplyDelete