Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Entry 136: Weekday Fishing Trip..

Supposedly, fishes ain't having their off day or holiday.
Maybe that is why we didn't have big catch that day. =(

I was mumbling stories, songs, blah blah blah with myself.
Boney's mom was like asking what was I "chanting"
Lols.


in midst of the hopeless situation ..
I CAUGHT A SOTONG!
[shoe size =7]
I think it was attracted to my story of "The big fish and the fisherman".
LMAO.
Boney's mom: Sotong catch sotong. No wonder la.
*laughs*

Anyway, Boney hooked up a coral..
We dared not touch it cos we're afraid that it is poisonous..
Or rather I was the one being so scared that I kept asking Boney NOT TO TOUCH IT HOR!

Of course, there is always a reason to be less curious..
With the REINFORCEMENT of his dad..
"You all better don't touch the coral! You never know if it is poisonous or not ok."
=D
Only small catches so didn't snap any photos..
Oh well, I looked at the watch and told Boney that it was already 6pm.
Fishes should have knock off..
Just then, Uncle Darren's rod kena something big!
Might be big fish/stingray!
Though it was a pity that he didn't manage to wind up due to the breakage of his line..
=(
But from the way the catch pull, you know it ain't small!..
Headed back shore for dinner at Changi and home sweet home ^^v

Oh.. by the way..
Just a "trailer"

Went Sentosa in the morning yesterday and headed to my sec sch class's bbq~!
Had real fun and I'm glad to be with everyone!!

Will upload photos taken yesterday asap ..
Needa get from other camera holders too (:

Have a nice day ahead people!



Replies:

"If we can afford it, it's another ball game."

Quite true (:





















Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hai, Wayne. LOL at "sotong catch sotong" I agree! So true, hahhaa. Send you the pics ASAP!

    ReplyDelete