Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Friday, June 5, 2009

Entry 123: Uninvited (2009)

It started off quite well.
But the ending part..
Gosh.
CONFUSING la!

If you've watched the show..
Kindly EXPLAIN to me..
Why is it that:

1) The 3 Wright children have to be in the show when it was revealed that she was hallucinating all the while?
2) The policeman said, "Your daughter got it in her mind somehow that your fiancée was a woman named Mildred Kemp"
3)The crazy woman at the counselling centre was Mildred Kemp too.

I got the storyline til the hallucinating part.. but the crazy woman thing totally confused me.
What was it exactly?

Anyone who understands the whole storyline..
Please kindly drop me a comment!!
Thanks a million!!


What a rubbish show which ending totally sucks to the core.
I hate movies that is so darn confusing.
urgh.






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment